When attempting to create a Skype meeting within Microsoft Outlook I am receiving the following error:
"The request failed. Please try again. Make sure that you are signed into Skype for Business."
It seems to be pertaining to the auto complete cache. clearing this cache using one of the following methods listed below:
- manually clearing it from the outlook options menu --> mail --> Empty Auto-Complete List
- Or by starting outlook with the /cleanautocompletecache switch.
- Or to create the following registry key:
- Subkey location: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Lync\AddinPreferenceDWord
- Name: RecipientResolutionMode
- Value data (decimal): 2
It has resolved it on the few user that have been having this issue.